Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lo que escribio Obama en su libro


A Coil of Rage The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother asthe years pass .... need I say more about this person below other thanthere is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future .... I rest my case. I bought and read Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine. THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT Is anyone out there awake? Everyone of voting age should read these two books: Don't buy them,just get them from the library. From Dreams From My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites." From Dreams From My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race." From Dreams From My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white." From Dreams From My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." From Dreams From My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself:the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." And FINALLY ........... and most scary: From Audacity of Hope:"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift inan ugly direction." If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eye on him and don't blink. I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President. No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.894 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3568 - Release Date: 04/12/11 02:34:00

No comments: